Cirque Pendant by Louis Poulsen5741919837
The Cirque pendant is a play between colors and forms inspired by balloons, carrousels, colors and light. The idea to the color rankings comes from the experience of colors in circular motions where they often are perceived as continuous lines. The shape is inspired by the well-known onion shaped domes on several of the buildings of Copenhagen's Tivoli Gardens.
The fixture provides a downward glare-free soft light by means of the white lacquered inner reflector.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Clara von Zweigbergk
- Design Year: 2016
- Material: Drawn aluminum
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included):
- Small 1 x A15/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Medium 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Large 1 x A21/Medium (E26)/22W/120V LED
- Small Ø 5.9" x H 7.4"
- Medium Ø 8.7" x H 11.6"
- Large Ø 15" x H 18.8"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time