Alpbach Wallpaper by MIND THE GAPWP20670
Named after the Austrian winter sports resort, Alpbach wallpaper features a collection of vintage-style coats of arms dotted across a smart, plaid background. Among the classic motifs are the Tyrolean red eagle, which dates from the Middle Ages, as well as a host of other symbols including pretty alpine flowers, handsome traditional architecture and of course a speeding downhill skier.
This wallpaper is made on a new generation non-woven substrate and printed with eco-friendly inks, easy to install on any wall type.
- Brand: MINDTHEGAP
- Collection: Tyrol Après-Ski
- Dimensions: 3 panels each measuring W 20.5" x L 118"
- Each box contains 3 panels for a total width of 61.5" and total height of 118"
- Pattern Repeat: 20.5"
- Printed to order, 1-3 week lead time
- Special order item
- Made in Transylvania
- Samples ship within 1-2 weeks
- Installation Guide
Samples measure approximately 11.5" x 8" and are meant to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print, however they do not contain all aspects of a design. Color discrepancy between samples and original wallpaper cannot be ruled out.