AJ Royal Pendant by Louis Poulsen10000151329
The AJ Royal is among the Arne Jacobsen designs developed in 1957 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Collection). The segmented spherical design is regarded as Jacobsen’s first steps back to the basic geometrical shapes that characterize the world-famous Danish architect’s later designs. The spherical dome shape is simple yet complex. The circular ringed louvers on top provides a glow while still maintaining its overall domed shape. These ridges allows a gentle light to exude upwards, while the custom LED boards provide a glare-free lensed downlight.
The AJ Royal retains its classic, graphic look as sharply as ever – irrespective of whether it lights up a dining table, is used in an office, or a showroom, where it ensures an even and flawless downward light and generates ambience with its softened upward light.
Available in Black or White finish in three sizes with 2700K or 3000K color temperatures.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Arne Jacobsen
- Design Year: 1958
- Material: Shade: Spun aluminum / Rings: Steel / Diffuser: Frosted acrylic
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG black or white fabric covered cord)
- Small 1 x 9W/120V LED
- Medium 1 x 16W/120V LED
- Large 1 x 30W/120V LED
- Small Ø 9.8" x H 4.5"
- Medium Ø 14.6" x H 6.5"
- Large Ø 19.7" x H 8.8"
- UL Listed Damp
- Dimmable when used with a ELV, TRIAC or 0-10V Dimmer (not included)
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time