A330S Savoy Golden Bell Pendant Lamp by Alvar Aalto291 003 81
Nicknamed “Golden Bell,” Pendant Light A330S has a sculptural quality that can be appreciated whether the light is switched on or off. Casting golden reflections, the perforated rim of Pendant Light A330S creates a memorable corona effect and prevents glare. The elegant “Golden Bell” was created by Aino and Alvar Aalto for the interior of The Savoy Restaurant, Helsinki in 1937 and went on to be shown in the Finnish Pavilion of the Paris World Expo the same year. The “Golden Bell” embodies Alvar Aalto’s signature streamlined aesthetic, while the light it provides is both warm-toned and characteristically diffuse. Made from hand-spun polished unvarnished brass that will patina and equipped with 13 feet of black textile cord.
- Design: Alvar Aalto
- Made in Finland
- Design Year: 1937
- Material: Hand-spun polished unvarnished brass - will patina
- Lamp Dimensions: H 7-3/4" x Ø 6-3/4"
- Canopy Dimensions: H 2-1/4" x Ø 4-3/4"
- Type: 1 x 40W (not included)
- UL Listed
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time