A330S Golden Bell Pendant Lamp by Alvar Aalto for Artek291 003 22
Nicknamed “Golden Bell,” Pendant Light A330S has a sculptural quality that can be appreciated whether the light is switched on or off. Casting golden reflections, the perforated rim of Pendant Light A330S creates a memorable corona effect and prevents glare. Made from a single piece of steel, the elegant “Golden Bell” was created by Aino and Alvar Aalto for the interior of The Savoy Restaurant, Helsinki in 1937 and went on to be shown in the Finnish Pavilion of the Paris World Expo the same year. The “Golden Bell” embodies Alvar Aalto’s signature streamlined aesthetic, while the light it provides is both warm-toned and characteristically diffuse. Made from steel with a painted white interior and equipped with 13 feet of white or black (Black shade only), field-cuttable, plastic cable.
- Design: Alvar Aalto
- Made in Finland
- Design Year: 1937
- Material: Steel or brass with white coated inside
- Lamp Dimensions: H 7.8" x Ø 6.8"
- Canopy Dimensions: H 2.3" x Ø 4.8"
- Type: 1 x 40W (not included)
- UL Listed
- Brass and White versions ship within 2-3 weeks
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email email@example.com for current lead time