Screw Cafe Table - Pebble Marble Top by Tom DixonSCB03MT03PE
Screw Cafe Table is a simple, honest design, inspired by materials and processes of the industrial revolution. Its rotating top on a threaded steel pole allows for adjustable height, while being sturdy, durable, elegant and ideally suited for use both inside and outside. The round stone top comes in two different sizes and is made of colorful marble mined from the Shandong and Fujian provinces of China. The pattern of the natural marble is due to the crustal movement changes in the process of lava extrusion, developed over millions of years.
The process of creating the solid cast iron tripod base involves compacting sand into a casting box around a tool which is carefully removed by hand. Liquid iron is poured into the cavity to form the shape. Once solidified, it is machined and hand polished to create the black powder coated finish.
The marble top is machine cut. Variations in the color of the marble may occur.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Design Year: 2022
- Material: Cast iron, marble, aluminum
- Small: Ø 23.6" x H 16.9" - 23.6" / Base Ø 15.7"
- Large: Ø 35.4" x H 16.9" - 23.6" / Base Ø 15.7"
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Minor assembly required
- This item will incur shipping charges. We will contact you with a shipping quote within 48 hours of placing your order.
Special order item - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time and shipping costs