Saucer Crisscross Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH763CCS-BNS
The Original George Nelson® Saucer® Crisscross® Bubble Lamp Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. The Bubble Lamps®, with their iconic sculptural shapes, were designed by Nelson in 1947. They are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson’s unique design and ingenious use of materials eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light; A quality unique to this material.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel wire, nickel plated steel
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V (60W/120V for small pendant)
- Bulb not included
- Small: Ø 17.5" x H 7.5", 6 ft white wire
- Medium: Ø 25" x H 9.5", 6 ft white wire
- Ceiling Plate: Ø 5.25"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA