Samba Reading Glasses by Caddis
Adding another half-frame to the Caddis lineup, Samba continues the big and bold theme yet in a lighter weight package. Not only did we half-frame (new verb…go with it) up front, but we also half-framed each arm as well. The nose piece is two silicone pads. Temple tips on these are a softer, more pliable material which also makes them more weight conscious. Our proprietary frequency® lenses on these babies are large and in charge. Being the new kid on the Caddis block, it’s trajectory will be champagne and caviar right out of the gate. It will burn fast and bright…But I think Lorne Michaels said it best in the architecture of fame… “Who is Samba? Bring me Samba. Bring me a younger Samba. Who’s Samba?" ….and around it goes. Get 'em while they’re hot.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens, not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Optical grade CR39 lens.
- Superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge.
- Sizing: Lens Width: 51mm, Lens Height: 40mm, Bridge: 20mm, Temple Length: 143mm, Front Width: 150mm.
- Medium/ Large fit.
- Available in the following colors: Gloss Black and Heritage Green.