Pear Lotus Floor Bubble Lamp with Walnut Base - George Nelson - Herman MillerH770LFS-WAL
Built to last a lifetime, the Original George Nelson® Pear® Lotus Floor Bubble Lamp is solidly constructed with brushed, nickel-plated steel. Each lamp stand has a Walnut cover concealing a 6.5 pound steel base for stability, a 9-foot cord, and an easy-to-use on/off floor switch. This floor lamp is available in two sizes.
George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. The Bubble Lamps® collection with their simple sculptural shapes were constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel-wire frame, brushed nickel-plated steel, walnut wood
- Cord Length: 9 ft
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: shade Ø 13" x H 12.5", floor stand Ø 10", height 52.5"
- Medium: shade Ø 17" x H 19", floor stand Ø 10", height 57.5"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA