Extra Large Bell Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerBELLXL-BNS
The Original George Nelson® Bell® Bubble Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. The Bubble Lamps®, with their iconic sculptural shapes, were designed by Nelson in 1947. They are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson’s unique design and ingenious use of materials eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light; A quality unique to this material.
View the Nelson® Bubble Lamps® Collection here.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel wire, nickel plated steel
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Dimensions: Ø 42" x H 29", 9 ft white wire
- Ceiling Plate: Ø 5.25"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks