Earth Bar Stool by Eva Harlou for Mater06040
The Earth Stool is designed by Danish architect Eva Harlou. The Earth Stool is a sustainable bar stool and the perfect all-rounder when you are bringing people closer together. The bar stool is created in two versions with seats made from either recycled plastic packaging waste or FSC certified oak designed to support the sustainable choice whether you choose the organic or industrial look. The steel frames make the stool timeless and robust. The bar stool represents classic Scandinavian design and the elegant but solid expression can match every indoor interior. The stool is light, easy to carry, and move around when you need to make room for one more special guest.
- Design: Eva Harlou for Mater
- Available in two Materials:
- Partly recycled aluminum (70% derived from scraps) with a steel frame
- Oiled oak wood, FSC certified with a steel frame
- Bar Height - W 14.5" x D 10.6" x H 29.1"
- 8-11 weeks lead time
- Made in: Europe
- Mater Product Care