Cigar Wall Sconce Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH762SC-WAL-BNS
The Cigar Sconce Bubble Lamp is handsomely constructed with a 2-inch thick solid walnut wall-mount and a brushed-nickel steel arm that extends out approximately 14-inches. The arm has a swivel hinge and an adjustable 12-foot plug-in cord with a counterweight, that allows for height adjustments. This clever design allows one to adjust the sconce from left-to-right, and up-and-down, without having to change its position on the wall.
George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. These lamps with their simple sculptural shapes are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over a steel-wire frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel and solid walnut wood
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Cigar Sconce Shade: Ø 10.50" x H 14"
- Wall-mount: H 4.5"
- 12 ft plug in cord
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks