Cigar Lotus Floor Bubble Lamp with Walnut Base - George Nelson - Herman MillerH762LFS-WAL
Built to last a lifetime, the Original George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp is solidly constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel. Each lamp stand has a Walnut cover concealing a 6.5 pound steel base for stability, a 9-foot cord, and an easy-to-use on/off floor switch. This floor lamp is available in three sizes.
George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. The bubble lamps® collection with their simple sculptural shapes were constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller ®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel-wire frame, brushed nickel-plated steel, walnut wood
- Cord Length: 9 ft
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: shade Ø 10.5" x H 14", floor stand Ø 10", height 52.5"
- Medium: shade Ø 13" x H 21", floor stand Ø 10", height 57.5"
- Large: shade Ø 15" x H 33", floor stand Ø 10", height 61.5"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA