Cigar Crisscross Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH762CCS-BNS
The Original George Nelson Bubble Lamp Cigar Crisscross Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. The Bubble Lamps®, with their iconic sculptural shapes, were designed by Nelson in 1947. They are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson’s unique design and ingenious use of materials eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light; A quality unique to this material.
View the Nelson® Bubble Lamps® Collection here.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel wire, nickel plated steel
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: Ø 10.5" x H 14", 6 ft white wire
- Medium: Ø 13" x H 21", 6 ft white wire
- Ceiling Plate: Ø 5.25"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA