Chinatown Toile - Licorice on Thunder Gray Clay Coated Paper Wallpaper by Flavor Paper
The Chinatown Soccer Club is a crew of artists, photographers, designers, writers, skateboarders and all-around good people that meets year-round for friendly soccer matches. Dan Funderburgh is one of those artists and one can only hope that his fancy footwork is on par with his superb pattern making skills. Specifically designed for the 2008 European Cup in collaboration with Adidas, this classic toile design is filled with depictions of modern life in New York City‘s Chinatown. The original soft red on matte white scores, but we can print this in any combination you want. Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum.
- Made in Brooklyn
- Design: Dan Funderburgh for Flavor Paper
- Paper: Clay coated paper
- Match: Half (1/2) drop
- Pattern Repeat: 27"
- Printing process: Handscreened
- Dimensions: W: 27” L: 15' per roll. Sold in min. 3 rolls quantity
- Hand printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Special order item