Base Floor Lamp Brass by Tom DixonBSS02-FUSM2
The Base Floor Light is sand cast in rough iron and finished with a black powder coat. The brass shade is spun, rolled and lacquered with a soft satin finish. The warm hued brass gives a soft, ambient light.
Process: The base of the light uses the technique of sand casting, a process which involves compacting sand into a casting box and pouring in liquid iron to form the shape. The shades are spun and the edge is rolled, a lacquer is then applied to protect the finish.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Year: 2007
- Material: Cast iron, spun brass.
- Wire: 9.5' black fabric cable, with inline switch 40" from lamp.
- Bulb: 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) G30 incandescent lamp (included)
- Dimensions: Shade Ø 20" x Base Ø 10.6" x H 63"
- If in stock this item usually ships within 12 days.