AJ Mini Table Lamp by Louis Poulsen5744907367
Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Collection) in 1957. Today, the AJ family series is regarded as the design that the Danish architect is best known for all over the world. The profile of the AJ Lamp with its straight lines and its combination of oblique and right angles is not only seen as a formal parallel to the profile of the Series 3300 seats, but also to the geometric profiles of his buildings.
New colors have since been introduced over the years in celebration of the series’ jubilees. In 2020 the 60th anniversary of the opening of the SAS Royal Hotel was celebrated with the reintroduction of all the AJ Lamp versions in the original stainless steel version and the reintroduction of the AJ Table Mini which looks particularly at home on a window sill, on a bedside table or in combination with other occasional furniture.
The fixture emits downward directed light. The angle of the shade can be adjusted to optimize light distribution. The shade is painted white on the inside to ensure a soft comfortable light.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Arne Jacobsen
- Design Year: 1957
- Material: Base: Die cast zinc / Shade: Spun steel / Stem: Steel
- Cord Length: 7' (white cable supplied for white version, black for all other versions). On/off switch on the base.
- Bulb (not included): 1 x G16.5/Candelabra (E12)/10W/120V LED
- Dimensions: W 7.2" x H 17.1"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- May incur lead time depending on stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time