Catene Candle With Lid by FornasettiFORN-CAT-CAND
This striking hand painted in red and gold porcelain vessel is inspired by the "Catene" decoration printed for the first time on a silk scarf by Pierro Fornasetti in 1946.
The porcelain container holds a natural wax candle with the sophisticated Otto scent, a blend of Mediterranean herbs which would have been found around Piero Fornasetti's family home.
Any minor discrepancies between similar creations are the result of craftsmanship and attest to the uniqueness of each product.
- Top notes: thyme, lavender
- Middle notes: orris, cedarwood
- Base notes: tolu balsam, incense, birch, styrax, labdanum
- Burn time: 60 hours (approximately)
- 10.5oz / 298g single wick candle
- H 4"/10cm Ø 4"/10cm (approximately)
- Mineral paraffin wax, vegetable wax. Vessel: ceramic
- Made in Italy