Cigar Lotus Floor Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH762LFS-BNS
Built to last a lifetime, the Original George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp is solidly constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel. Each lamp stand has a 6.5 pound steel base for stability, a 9-foot cord, and an easy-to-use on/off floor switch. This floor lamp is available in three sizes.
George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. The bubble lamp collection with their simple sculptural shapes were constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel-wire frame, brushed nickel-plated steel
- Cord Length: 9 ft
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: shade Ø 10.5" x H 14", floor stand Ø 10", height 52.5"
- Medium: shade Ø 13" x H 21", floor stand Ø 10", height 57.5"
- Large: shade Ø 15" x H 33", floor stand Ø 10", height 61.5"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks