Ball Crisscross Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH761CCS
The Nelson Ball Crisscross Bubble Pendant is part of the Nelson® Bubble Lamps® series, a group of lighting fixtures in charming spherical shapes. The crisscross pattern of the lamp’s structure adds an interesting dimensionality and soft light to any interior. George Nelson, inspired by a set of silk-covered Swedish hanging lamps, designed the series in 1952.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel wire, nickel plated steel
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: Ø 12.75" x H 12", 6 ft white wire
- Medium: Ø 19" x H 15.5", 6 ft white wire
- Ceiling Plate: Ø 5.25"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks