Ball Bubble Lamp - George Nelson - Herman MillerH761S-BNS
The Nelson® Ball Bubble® Pendant is a full, perfectly round sphere that fills any interior with a warm, diffused light. A ceiling plate allows it to delicately float overhead. George Nelson was inspired by a set of silk-covered Swedish hanging lamps when he originally designed the Bubble Lamp series in 1952.
- Design: George Nelson
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller®
- Made in: USA
- Material: Plastic coating over steel wire, nickel plated steel
- UL Listed
- Bulb 150W/120V
- Bulb not included
- Small: Ø 12.75" x H 12", 6 ft white wire
- Medium: Ø 19" x H 15.5", 6 ft white wire
- Large: Ø 26.75" x H 23.5", 6 ft white wire
- Ceiling Plate: Ø 5.25"
- Featured in the permanent collection of MOMA
- Usually ships within 2-3 weeks