The Last Supper Wallpaper by Andy Warhol x Flavor PaperFP-AWTLS-O-RL
A devout Catholic, Warhol attended church every Sunday and worked on this Leonardo DaVinci appropriation passionately. Our hand screened version features the Italian Renaissance master’s work in repeat over a flowing Warhol Camouflage creation. This high-low juxtaposition is a fantastic statement of pop art. Some versions of the fresco are barely visible while others are front and center, both favorite Warhol options. Oh, you might want to add black light effects if you really want to see Jesus.
Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum, please choose 3 rolls minimum when ordering.
- Made in Brooklyn by Flavor Paper
- Design: Andy Warhol x Flavor Paper
- Grounds: Mylar, Ponyskin Foil and Clay Coated Paper
- Printing Process: Hand Screened
- Match: Straight across with Camo repeat is 27"
- Pattern Repeat: 13.5"
- Roll Dimensions: W 27" x L 15'
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Special Order Item created specifically for you and not eligible for returns
Please note: We cannot be responsible for incorrect quantities ordered. A professional installer can provide you with exact quantities required. Wallpaper installation is a serious craft and it takes many years of practice and experience to become a master hanger. Flavor Paper prints on some finicky materials with confusing matches and layouts, so we HIGHLY recommend using a professional installer.
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design or may contain text or scaled images. Samples may take up to 14 days to arrive.
©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.