Shoes Wallpaper by Andy Warhol x Flavor PaperFP-AWS-SDD-RL
A common theme throughout Warhol’s career, shoes were at a new, disco high a la Studio 54 when he resurrected them in 1980. The added flourish of Diamond Dust (actually crushed glass) mimicked the glamour of the Manhattan glitterati he was out with. Flavor Paper took the original Polaroids Warhol used for his paintings and worked the arrangements into a repeating pattern. A modern version of Diamond Dust is available and adds a brilliant touch with a chrome background, which we think Andy would be quite proud of.
Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum, please choose 3 rolls minimum when ordering.
- Made in Brooklyn by Flavor Paper
- Design: Andy Warhol x Flavor Paper
- Grounds: Mylar, Ponyskin Foil and Clay Coated Paper
- Printing Process: Hand Screened
- Match: Two-thirds (2/3) drop
- Pattern Repeat: 56.88"
- Roll Dimensions: W 27" x L 15'
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Special Order Item created specifically for you and not eligible for returns
Please note: We cannot be responsible for incorrect quantities ordered. A professional installer can provide you with exact quantities required. Wallpaper installation is a serious craft and it takes many years of practice and experience to become a master hanger. Flavor Paper prints on some finicky materials with confusing matches and layouts, so we HIGHLY recommend using a professional installer.
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design or may contain text or scaled images. Samples may take up to 14 days to arrive.
©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.