City Park - Dark Chocolate on Champagne Mylar Wallpaper by Flavor Paper
This modern classic draws from historic damask pattern style, but twists it decidedly modern with urban content like rats and parking meters. Curators at the Smithsonian were so taken with City Park that they chose it for the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum permanent collection. We have the original screen (as shown here) and also the inverse screen, so you can now choose to print the elements or print the background. We can also print this without rats – uninfested, if requested. One great pattern with many ways to make it your own! Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum.
- Made in Brooklyn
- Design: Dan Funderburgh for Flavor Paper
- Paper: Mylar
- Match: Straight across
- Pattern Repeat: 19.9"
- Printing process: Handscreened
- Dimensions: W: 27” L: 15' per roll. Sold in min. 3 rolls quantity
- Hand printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Special order item