Porgy Gloss Black Sun Reading Glasses by CaddisPOR002050100W
Caddis Sun Readers are sunglasses with bifocal reading segments on the back of the lenses. Bifocal lenses allow the wearer to look through two areas of the lens. The upper portion of the lens has no magnification, which allows you to focus on distant objects. The bifocal segment is for reading at close distance. The sunshade tint protects your eyes from harmful UV light and makes it easier to see in bright conditions.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- High quality polarized, polycarbonate lenses
- Handcrafted acetate design utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
- Classic Wayfarer styling, medium fit, should work on everyone.
- Backside or "hidden" bifocal segment makes it hard for someone looking at the wearer to tell it's a bifocal lens.
- The upper part of the lens has no magnification, ideal for reading at the beach or pool, or just everyday wear.
- Works great for men or women. Same frame as the Porgy Backstage readers.
- Sizing: Lens Width: 50mm, Lens Height: 36mm, Bridge: 22mm, Temple Length: 145mm
- Medium Fit
- Typically, round shapes are best on angular or chiseled faces.
- Slightly slimmer frame than the Miklos or D28. Packed with a classic style that can't miss.
- This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.