Nola Reading Glasses by CaddisNOLPRGWG8000W
See Big. Easy.
These frames can be your dixie chicken or your Tennessee lamb. They feature a vintage, square custom metal alloy frame design and shape for a clean, classic feel and aesthetic that mimics the vibe of the city they represent. With a custom top brow bar with 29° 57' 26" N 90° 03' 54" W to mark the location of the Jazz Museum in the Big Easy, and sleek custom metal alloy temples they make for a clean, well-refined aesthetic and are an improvisation that even Louie Armstrong would dig. The custom temple tips adjust to fit a wide range of head sizes and is a nod to the diversity of the city itself.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens, not coated on
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at the most harmful wavelength (455 nm)
- Optical grade CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Sizing: Lens Width: 55mm, Lens Height: 45mm, Bridge: 19mm, Temple Length: 140mm, Front Width: 145mm
- Available in: Polished Rose Gold Green and Polished Gunmetal Blue