Porgy Backstage Sun Reading Glasses by Caddis
See near and far with one pair of readers - sunglass readers. Caddis Sunglass Progressives progress from no magnification at the top to your chosen magnification at the bottom. Hence the name. The progressive lenses means your eyes can multi-task, while you multi-task.
Offered in an innovative no-line lens, 100% UV protection and blue light protection. Consider these a stop-stacking-your-glasses-on-your-head solution. See the surf and the style section. The kids and your camera. The road and the radio. Look up. Look down. See all around.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA.
- High quality polarized, polycarbonate lenses. CADDIS Suns feature high grade, progressive lens.
- The upper part of lens has no magnification, ideal for reading at the beach or pool or just everyday wear.
- Handcrafted acetate design utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
- Sizing: Lens Width: 50mm, Lens Height: 41mm, Bridge: 23mm, Temple Length: 145mm, Front Width: 147mm.
- Slightly slimmer frame than the Miklos. Packed with a classic style that can't miss. Works great for men or women.
- Typically, round shapes are best on angular or chiseled faces.
- Medium fit.
- Available in the following colors: Gloss Black and Turtle.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS WARNING
This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: