Navin Reading Glasses by Caddis
The CADDIS Navin is a half frame design with an Acetate upper and metal lined lower section that ensures that your lens don’t fall from your face. Named after one of the most innovative minds of the last 50 years, Navin R. Johnson, the Navin is a lightweight option for long nights at Southern California gas stations and nomadic carnival attractions.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens, not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Optical grade CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Sizing: Lens Width: 51mm, Lens Height: 37mm, Bridge: 20mm, Temple Length: 145mm, Front Width: 138mm
- Classic "Clubmaster" shape never goes out of style. Geek-chic at its finest.
- Medium fit.
- Available in the following colors: Raw Honey, Burnt Tort and Seawater.