Bess Gloss Black Sun Reading Glasses by Caddis
Caddis Sun Readers are sunglasses with bifocal reading segments on the back of the lenses. Bifocal lenses allow the wearer to look through two areas of the lens. The upper portion of the lens has no magnification, which allows you to focus on distant objects. The bifocal segment is for reading at close distance. The sunshade tint protects your eyes from harmful UV light and makes it easier to see in bright conditions.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- High quality polarized, polycarbonate lenses
- Handcrafted acetate design utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability
- Sizing: Lens Width: 50mm, Lens Height: 35mm, Bridge: 20mm, Temple Length: 145mm
- Retro, rectangular shape, medium fit, shorter lens height compared to Porgy
- should fit a wide variety of faces.
- Backside or "hidden" bifocal segment makes it hard for someone looking at the wearer to tell it's bifocal.
- The upper part of the lens has no magnification, ideal for reading at the beach or pool or just everyday wear.
This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.