Eames La Chaise Lounge Chair By Vitra
Charles and Ray Eames designed La Chaise in 1948 for a Museum of Modern Art competition. But it is only since 1991 that Vitra has been manufacturing small quantities of the design in serial production. La Chaise is suitable for both sitting and lying on. Its organic shape was inspired by "Floating Figure", a sculpture by Gaston Lachaise. The elegant seating sculpture has long since become an icon of organic design.
- Design: Ray & Charles Eames
- Yaer: 1948
- Shell: polyurethane foam, lacquered white.
- Base: chromed tubular steel.
- Cruciform Base: solid natural oak.
- Dimensions: L 59" x D 34.75" x H 34.25"
- Please note: No returns accepted on this product.